Broadside Admiral 20700 Mechanical Tube Mod
Broadside is one of the industry leaders in producing quality mechanical mods, and the Admiral 20700 is a perfect example of why. One of the first mods to ever utilize 20700 batteries. Featuring classy finishes like Copper, Brass, or the new metal etched Blackout Edition.
At the base of the device is a three point silver-plated copper contact plate, this ensures better conductivity and even pressure across all three contact points. Eliminates the need for any internal springs or magnets, reducing hot buttons or misfires. 25mm diameter.
Powered by a single 20700 battery (Not Included). Compatible with 18650 batteries with the included adapter sleeve. Adapter is Delrin lined to decrease battery shorts.
Battery vent holes face downward away from users face for increased safety.
The Limited Edition Blackout variant features a smooth matte black finish with etched metal engravings.
Features and Specifications:
- Dimensions: 1.5 x 1.5 x 5.5 inches
- Delrin Button Face
- Admiral Mod (Copper or Brass) or Limited Edition Blackout
- 20700 Mod
- Accepts Single 18650 or 20700 Battery
- 25mm Diameter
- Short Circuit Safeguard
- Negative Pole Inserted First
- Proprietary Broadside Firing Switch
- Adjustable Silver-Plated Copper Contacts
- Optional Delrin Lined Tube: Decreases shorts from the damage battery wraps (ONLY WITH 18650, NOT Delrin Lined with 20700)
- No Spring or Magnets: Helps reduce hot button and misfires
- Vent Holes venting downward
- NOT compatible with Broadside Stack Section
1x Delrin 18650 Battery Adapter Sleeve